Sunday, June 5, 2011

Internet Stalkers

It's sad that some people can be so obsessed with you to point where they literally stalk and harass you around the net. Why can't some GUYS and GIRLS take NO for an answer? Instead they try and make up all types of fictitious stories about you because they want what they can't have or are just plain jealous! Mind you these are people that in reality you have never met. It really is a thin line between love and hate.


For the record ladies, I choose to work solo, especially while in Atlanta. The only provider in the business that I do business with is my girl Da Cookie Jar, Bull City's Finest!


Young and old ladies of the night, do I have to always worry about ya'll flagging all my NEW, PROFESSIONAL photos every time I decide to update them on Backpage? Camera phone photos just aren't my style. I'm sure most of you, especially the ones that advertise: VIP/GFE/PSE, make enough money to pay a professional photographer. Get your mind and money right and step your game up. As the old saying goes, "Don't hate the player hate the game!"


I plan on talking about an array of issues that includes but are not limited to: internet stalkers, Backpage Atlanta (harassing pimps, providers, problem clients), my Wet and Wild tour, politics, etc. so get ready.


"You fuck with me and try and back me into a corner and bitch I'm gon come out bitin!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment