Sunday, July 10, 2011

Internet Stalkers pt. II: Matthew Antwan Ramey (aliases: Twan, Rush, Matt, etc.)

Over the course of the last two years and just recently within the last couple of weeks it has been brought to my attention, thanks to several providers that have contacted me about my DEADBEAT weak ass daughter's father. It appears that Matthew has been keeping up alot of bullshit and telling major lies on me, among different providers in the business, in an attempt to make himself look good and use my name as a meal ticket. I just thought that I would shed some light on the situation and give you all a brief rundown on him.

First and foremost, this boy has been a fugitive and wanted by the U.S. Marshals and the state of Georgia on MAJOR charges since June 2010. Right now he is wanted on charges such as but not limited to: sex trafficking of minors, failure to register as a SEX OFFENDER, armed robbery, probation violation, and child abandonment. He'd just gotten out of jail in December 2009 after doing a two year bid for: False Imprisonment, Aggravated Stalking, Aggravated Assault, and Aggravated Battery. PROCEED WITH CAUTION LADIES: All of these charges had been placed on him by another provider that he was in fact driving for and pimping! He like to get in good and rob you working girls especially! Also, January of this year another known provider by the name of Vonnie Pink called me and told me that he had been driving for her and robbed her of over $800 with her daughter in the car!!! He has been diagnosed as a bipolar schizophrenic and sociopath. (Same diagnoses as Ted Bundy)

He has a personal vendetta against me because months after he was released I took out a warrant on him for Child Abandonment because he owes me almost $10,000 in back child support and they revoked his license due to non payment! Yep, I did it! The last check he sent me for $900 was over two years ago just a few months before he was arrested. My thing is if you can comb Backpage and Craigslist for hookers, drive and pimp these dumb ass hoes that will allow you to do so, then nigga pay your child support!

FYI: Matthew when the verdict is in, the ink dries on the paper, and the dust settles I will still be here in the free world and you on the other hand will be doing 10-20 or even life in prison. Don't start something you can't finish fuck boy. Also know that once you are released, if they do decide to grant you parole, you will still be indebted to your daughter. I thought I told you prior to this that you might win a battle but you will not win the war!

By the way, LOL you can lay low on the southside of Atlanta and Marietta for as long as you see fit but you are still gonna have to answer to those charges, ain't no way around it. Also know that I already know exactly whose working for you on Backpage. I was gonna post the link to their SPONSOR ad full of fake photos but I'm not gonna be that messy on this beautiful Sunday morning! If you knew like I did you would stop bragging and boasting telling bitches "Pocahontas is my baby mama" and "I was the one that gave her the money and idea to get that tattoo." How could you have possibly done that being that we met in 2006 and I actually got the tattoo in 2000??? Nigga if I had a dick I would tell you to get off it! You need to stop trying to slander me and get a lawyer and turn yourself in cause it's only a matter of time before they catch up to you. I can attest now that I have never hated someone so much in my whole life!

"You fuck with me and try an back me in a corner and bitch I'm gon come out bitin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment