Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A proposition of fact




Dear Mr. Investor,

If you reside outside of the Atlanta area and would like to book me then give me a call. I have toured many U.S. cities over the years and would enjoy exploring other points of interest. My top 3 favorite cities to visit are: Houston, L.A., and Chicago. A couple of places that I would love to tour are: Boston, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Phoenix. I will be touring Houston the end of this month for a couple of days then briefly back to Atlanta. My schedule from the end of July until mid August is now officially open!

Booking info:

$1500/overnight
$2500/day
$5000/weekend

***ALL travel arrangements and hotel expenses must also be covered 3 days prior to my departure from Atlanta. A 50% deposit is required in advance and the remainder is due upon arrival.

Sincerely,

Pocahontas The Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment